As the outdoor tanking season draws closer to an end for 2021, it is hard not to think of all the good things that have come about so far this year.
- The Can-Am crew got to FINALLY start larger scale battling again after the COVID pandemic waves. Such a blessing.
- Edward “Knispel” Reimer was honoured for his years of outstanding efforts to get the KW Battlefield into a premiere area for RC tank combat. Renamed to Reimer Field.
- The Can-Am crew had a influx of RC Tankers!
- Reimer Field was expanded and had many aspects of the battlefield overhauled.
- AQUINO happened! You were missed!
While the bad things are not as numerous… They are still not good in the least…
- COVID still causing issues
- Too many of our long time fellow tankers have passed from this mortal battlefield. A memorial wall has been added to the Links as a pulldown menu item or (here).
- Bud Lancaster
- Greg Cunningham
- Edward Reimer
Yes. Life does go on, but those individuals have touched many of the lives of Can-Am crew members. They will not be forgotten and will all be sorely missed.